Provocative Turkish Navtex demand demilitarisation of 4 Greek islands
Turkey continues on the path of provocations, as it issued two anti-Navtex notices accusing Greece of violating the demilitarisation status of four Aegean islands.
The Navtex demands the demilitarisation of four Greek islands, Samothrace, Lemnos, Chios, and Samos.
The two Navtex from the Smyrna (Izmir) naval station report:
TURNHOS N/W : 1398/20 (İzmir NAVTEX Station) (Published Date: 10-11-2020 19:24)
TURNHOS N/W : 1398/20
1. NAVTEX MESSAGE NUMBER LA41-236/20 IS A VIOLATION OF DEMILITARIZED STATUS OF SEMOTHRACE AND LEMNOS (LIMNOS) ISLANDS SET BY THE 1923 LAUSANNE PEACE TREATY.
2. ADDITIONALLY, SOME PART OF THE AREA MENTIONED IN LA41-236/20 OVERLAPS WITH İZMİR TURK RADIO NAVTEX NR. IA11-0032/20 MESSAGE.
3. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 111100Z NOV 20.
TURNHOS N/W : 1397/20 (İzmir NAVTEX Station) (Published Date: 10-11-2020 19:24)
TURNHOS N/W : 1397/20
1. NAVTEX MESSAGE NUMBERS LA42-237/20 AND HA67-673/20 ARE THE VIOLATION OF DEMILITARIZED STATUS OF CHIOS AND SAMOS ISLANDS SET BY THE 1923 LAUSANNE PEACE TREATY.
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 111100Z NOV 20.
You may be interested
Senior high schools across Greece to open on April 12Panos - Apr 08, 2021
Senior high schools across the country will open on April 12 with both students and teachers obligated to take Covid-19…
“Dear God, Please help me to hate White people”, writes African-American theology Prof. in prayer bookPanos - Apr 08, 2021
A seminary professor wrote a prayer in which she asks God to help her “hate White people.” Chanequa Walker-Barnes is…
Joint military exercise wth Greece, France, and CyprusPanos - Apr 08, 2021
A small-scale military exercise with the participation of Greece, France, and Cyprus, was conducted today, in the framework of the…