Coronavirus – Three new deaths in Greece
The death toll from coronation in Greece has reached 76 as three male patients who were treated in Patras, Alexandroupolis and Thessaloniki died this morning.
The last three victims were:
– an 82-year-old man who was hospitalised at the University Hospital of Patras
– a 72-year-old man who was hospitalised at the University Hospital of Alexandroupolis
– a 78-year-old man who was treated at the “Papanikolaou” Hospital in Thessaloniki.
According to the latest report from the Ministry of Health announced on Sunday:
– the total number of Covid-19 cases is 1,735
– 54.9% are men, of which 352 (20.3%) are considered to be related to travel from abroad and 617 (35.6%) are related to an already known case.
– The median age of intubated patients is 65 years. 21 (22.6%) are women and the rest are men. 68.8% have an underlying disease or are over 70 years old.
– Ten out of 10 patients have been discharged from the ICU
– Of the 76 deaths recorded in the country, 21 were women and the rest were men.
– A total of 25,453 clinical samples have been tested.
You may be interested
Greek Foreign Ministry: Greece & Turkey begin exploratory contactsmakis - Sep 22, 2020
Greece and Turkey have agreed to hold the 61st round of exploratory talks in Constantinople, according to a short announcement…
Greek tourism contributes 23.4 billion euros to GDPPanos - Sep 22, 2020
Greek tourism contributed directly to the country’s economy with 23.4 billion euros (+ 10.9% or + 2.3 billion euros compared…
Huge Christian cross on Greek soil at borders with Turkey annoys ErdoganPanos - Sep 22, 2020
The independent news portal Ahval News, which covers news from Turkey, claims that Erdogan will complain to German Chancellor Merkel…