Greek bus driver in Germany saves baby from chocking to death
A Greek bus diver became the hero of a small German town after rescuing a two-year-old baby girl from chocking to death in the town of Bietigheim-Bissingen.
Angelos Tzinzios from Rhodope, who has been working in Germany for the past two years, was on his break last Thursday at the city’s central bus station when he noticed a baby girl chocking after swallowing a plastic object.
While all those present froze at the sight, Angelos kept his cool and sprang into action offering the baby girl first aid. His move proved decisive as he saved the baby from certain death. After his intervention, the ambulance came on the scene and transported the girl to hospital where it was taken care of.
The baby’s parents visited the Greek bus driver’s workplace the next day to express their gratitude to him, while his Facebook page was inundated with congratulations comments from hundreds of friends and acquaintances.
You may be interested
Covid-19 Greece – 320 new cases and 15 deaths on MondayPanos - Jan 19, 2021
The Greek authorities announced 320 new cases of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) Monday, of which 15 were identified after…
Bekatorou to testify on Wednesday to prosecutorPanos - Jan 19, 2021
Veteran Olympic champion Sophia Bekatorou was summoned to testify before prosecutor Sotiria Papageorgakopoulou on Wednesday, after she reported that she…
PM Mitsotakis gets second dose of vaccine against coronavirusPanos - Jan 19, 2021
Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis on Monday got the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at Attiko hospital in Athens. Professor…