Greece: Recruitments to the health sector and the Police as a priority
A large meeting under Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis took place Thursday evening in order to plan recruitments to the health sector and the Police.
The meeting was attended by the ministers of Economics Christos Staikouras, Public Safety Michalis Chrisochoidis, Health Vasilis Kikilias. The plan is the recruitment of the necessary personnel within the following six months.
The Prime Minister gave the following directions:
– The previously announced recruitment of 2.450 people by the Ministry of Health will go on as a priority.
– A total of 1.500 new police officers will reinforce the DIAS teams and will be used to rebuild the DELTA teams by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, as it became known, the Governmental Council for Foreign Affairs and Defense (KYSEA) meets on Friday in order to select the new Chief of the Hellenic Police.
More specifically, the issues that will be discussed will be:
1. Briefing from the Minister of Defense
2. Selection of Hellenic Police leadership
3. Briefing on the appointment of the Prime Minister’s National Security Adviser
You may be interested
Mitsotakis: Vaccination for those over 30 starts on Holy Weekmakis - Apr 21, 2021
The Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis announced in his message on Wednesday afternoon the expansion of the vaccination program to the…
Microsoft to create 3D chatbots from dead people!Panos - Apr 21, 2021
Microsoft has filed a patent that would allow the company to digitally revive deceased loved ones as chatbots, using the…
Yes, you may be reading the wrong horoscope & No, it isn’t NASA’s fault your zodiac sign changedPanos - Apr 21, 2021
There are actually 13 signs of the zodiac, and the Earth’s axis has shifted since the Babylonians codified the horoscope…