Greece: Recruitments to the health sector and the Police as a priority
A large meeting under Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis took place Thursday evening in order to plan recruitments to the health sector and the Police.
The meeting was attended by the ministers of Economics Christos Staikouras, Public Safety Michalis Chrisochoidis, Health Vasilis Kikilias. The plan is the recruitment of the necessary personnel within the following six months.
The Prime Minister gave the following directions:
– The previously announced recruitment of 2.450 people by the Ministry of Health will go on as a priority.
– A total of 1.500 new police officers will reinforce the DIAS teams and will be used to rebuild the DELTA teams by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, as it became known, the Governmental Council for Foreign Affairs and Defense (KYSEA) meets on Friday in order to select the new Chief of the Hellenic Police.
More specifically, the issues that will be discussed will be:
1. Briefing from the Minister of Defense
2. Selection of Hellenic Police leadership
3. Briefing on the appointment of the Prime Minister’s National Security Adviser
You may be interested
Coronavirus Greece: 2,845 new cases, 165 intubated, 12 deathsmakis - Jul 30, 2021
Greek authorities announced that the new laboratory-confirmed cases of coronavirus recorded in the last 24 hours are 2,845, of which…
Coronavirus Greece: 2,696 new cases, 157 intubated, 9 deathsmakis - Jul 29, 2021
Greek authorities announced today that the new laboratory-confirmed cases of coronavirus recorded in the last 24 hours are 2,696, of…
Greek real estate market still strong despite Covid-19 pandemic, report showsPanos - Jul 29, 2021
The Greek real estate market is demonstrating resilience in 2020 despite the fact that the pandemic had an overall negative impact on the…