Explosion causes fire at fast-food outlet on Victoria Square

1 December 2016
1411 Views

A group of 15 firemen were fighting a blaze caused by an explosion at an Everest fast-food outlet located on Victoria Square in central Athens on Thursday. According to initial reports the blast occurred at around 9.25 a.m.

Reports suggested the blast was accidentally caused in the kitchen area, while it was not immediately known whether staff members or patrons remained inside the restaurant.

You may be interested

Ancient Olympia: The International Olympic Academy is safe for now – Battle with the fire resurgences (video)
GREECE
shares12 views
GREECE
shares12 views

Ancient Olympia: The International Olympic Academy is safe for now – Battle with the fire resurgences (video)

Panos - Aug 05, 2021

A new alarm for Ancient Olympia as, early in the morning, a new front emerged, heading towards the facilities of…

Evia: Villages evacuated – Kechries in a fiery “siege” – Difficulties for the air means to operate (video)
GREECE
shares11 views
GREECE
shares11 views

Evia: Villages evacuated – Kechries in a fiery “siege” – Difficulties for the air means to operate (video)

Panos - Aug 05, 2021

The battle with the flames in Evia continues, with the first light of day. At 7:30 in the morning, the…

The Real Star Wars Universe – The countries the global franchise was shot in (infographic)
WORLD
shares27 views
WORLD
shares27 views

The Real Star Wars Universe – The countries the global franchise was shot in (infographic)

Panos - Aug 03, 2021

May the fourth was a good day for fans of the Star Wars franchise and wordplay so, being both of…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.