Mouzalas denies creation of new hotspot on Mytilene

20 September 2016
748 Views

Alternate Migration Minister Yiannis Mouzalas ruled out the creation of a new hosting center (hospot) on Mytilene in a letter to Mytilene mayor Spyros Galinos.

“As you already know, me and the government are doing whatever possible for the immediate decongestion of the island of Mytilene and of the other islands that host migrants and refugees” Mouzalas said, adding, however, “this aim cannot be achieved at the expense of the EU-Turkey agreement.
The agreement is our country’s duty to Europe and has the support of almost all the political forces of and cannot be called into question.”

You may be interested

US: There will be costs if Russia acts against Ukraine
DEFENCE
shares14 views
DEFENCE
shares14 views

US: There will be costs if Russia acts against Ukraine

Panos - Apr 12, 2021

U.S Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Sunday said: “it would be a serious mistake” for China to strike at…

Kikilias: The plan is for vaccinations of healthy people in their 40s to begin in June
GREECE
shares11 views
GREECE
shares11 views

Kikilias: The plan is for vaccinations of healthy people in their 40s to begin in June

Panos - Apr 12, 2021

If everything goes according to plan and deliveries for the second quarter are made on time, vaccinations of healthy people…

Euro 2021 with fans in stadiums, UEFA decides
GREECE
shares25 views
GREECE
shares25 views

Euro 2021 with fans in stadiums, UEFA decides

Panos - Apr 12, 2021

The Euro 2021, which was postponed last year due to the coronavirus, will be held next summer with fans allowed…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.