8-year-old boy killed in a house fire

31 January 2016
846 Views

An 8-year-old boy with disabilities died when a fire broke out in the apartment of his grandparents at Patras.

Hearing that her grandchild was found dead, the grandmother fainted.

“We were together in the kitchen, I fed him and let him go to his room to play on the computer … Within five minutes the house was full of smoke and we could not enter the room where he was. His grandfather has burns trying to get the child out of the room” the grandmother clearly in shock.

The younger sister of the boy managed to get out of the house since she was sitting in the living room, while the grandfather was hospitalized suffering from severe burns.

You may be interested

Infectious Disease Committee ‘green light’ re-opening of high schools on February 1st – The measures from January 25th
GREECE
shares45 views
GREECE
shares45 views

Infectious Disease Committee ‘green light’ re-opening of high schools on February 1st – The measures from January 25th

makis - Jan 22, 2021

The experts of the Committee of the Ministry of Health gave the “green light” on Friday for the opening of…

EU teleconference Summit: Concerns over Covid-19 mutations and delay in vaccines
GREECE
shares34 views
GREECE
shares34 views

EU teleconference Summit: Concerns over Covid-19 mutations and delay in vaccines

makis - Jan 22, 2021

PM Mitsotakis’ proposal for a European vaccination certificate, which would facilitate travel without the need for a coronavirus test for…

Crete is the most popular holiday destination for Brits
GREECE
shares50 views
GREECE
shares50 views

Crete is the most popular holiday destination for Brits

Panos - Jan 21, 2021

Crete is the most popular holiday destination for this year’s tourist season for the Brits, according to online searches made in…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.