FinMin Tsakalotos to have meetings with European counterparts
Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will have a series of contacts with European counterparts, including German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, over the next few days. They will discuss the course of the Greek program in view of the first evaluation as well as the issue of Greek debt, the debate on which will begin after the conclusion of the evaluation by the institutions.
The Minister’s schedule is as follows:
• Friday, January 8, 2016 / Rome / Pier Carlo Padoan, Italy’s Finance Minister.
• Saturday, January 9, 2016 / Lisbon / Mario Centeno, Finance Minister of Portugal.
• Sunday, January 10, 2016 / Paris / Michel Sapen, Finance Minister of France.
• Monday, January 11, 2016 / Helsinki / Alexander Stubb, Finland’s Finance Minister.
• Tuesday, January 12, 2016 / Amsterdam / Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Dutch Finance Minister and President of the Eurogroup.
• Wednesday, January 13, 2016 / Berlin / Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s Finance Minister.
You may be interested
Mitsotakis to Bild newspaper: “We will open tourism to countries with similar epidemiological data as Greece”makis - May 26, 2020
The safe comeback of tourism flows in Greece and economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic were the focal point of…
5 Greek “Caribbean” beaches that are heaven on earthPanos - May 26, 2020
The Caribbean may be famous for its crystal clear waters, but Greece can easily compare with its own exotic beaches…