Provocative Turkish Navtex demand demilitarisation of 4 Greek islands
Turkey continues on the path of provocations, as it issued two anti-Navtex notices accusing Greece of violating the demilitarisation status of four Aegean islands.
The Navtex demands the demilitarisation of four Greek islands, Samothrace, Lemnos, Chios, and Samos.
The two Navtex from the Smyrna (Izmir) naval station report:
TURNHOS N/W : 1398/20 (İzmir NAVTEX Station) (Published Date: 10-11-2020 19:24)
TURNHOS N/W : 1398/20
1. NAVTEX MESSAGE NUMBER LA41-236/20 IS A VIOLATION OF DEMILITARIZED STATUS OF SEMOTHRACE AND LEMNOS (LIMNOS) ISLANDS SET BY THE 1923 LAUSANNE PEACE TREATY.
2. ADDITIONALLY, SOME PART OF THE AREA MENTIONED IN LA41-236/20 OVERLAPS WITH İZMİR TURK RADIO NAVTEX NR. IA11-0032/20 MESSAGE.
3. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 111100Z NOV 20.
TURNHOS N/W : 1397/20 (İzmir NAVTEX Station) (Published Date: 10-11-2020 19:24)
TURNHOS N/W : 1397/20
1. NAVTEX MESSAGE NUMBERS LA42-237/20 AND HA67-673/20 ARE THE VIOLATION OF DEMILITARIZED STATUS OF CHIOS AND SAMOS ISLANDS SET BY THE 1923 LAUSANNE PEACE TREATY.
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 111100Z NOV 20.
You may be interested
Visit the Greek island in the 100 most impressive list in the world (video)Panos - May 18, 2021
Ios was recently included in the list of the most impressive islands in the world on the news site Insider.com.…
The cave beach always under shade is only 1-hour away from Athens (beautiful video)Panos - May 18, 2021
Most know the famous parts of Greece and its renowned the world over beaches. But, the more one searches, the…
You can build your own Earth 2.0 with the awesome website “Earth-like”Panos - May 18, 2021
You can now build your very own Earth 2.0! A new website allows users to create an Earth-like planet with a wide…