Cafes, restaurants reopening with strict safety rules
Greece’s cafes and restaurants are reopening for business on Monday following a long hiatus, as they closed just over two months ago due to the coronavirus curfews, home quarantines, and the strict preventive measures imposed by health authorities against the pandemic.
Cafes and restaurants will open with some restrictions in place, such as a distance of between 70 cm to 1.7 meters between seats and a maximum of six seated customers.
Other measures include:
– Compliance with instructions by employees and
– Also the observance of the rules of hygiene in the common areas and the toilets.
– Avoiding overcrowding
– Observance of personal hygiene measures (“that is, to wash our hands with soap and water or to apply hygiene with an alcoholic solution before eating, to cover the cough or sneezing with the inside of the elbow”).
– There is no limit in the case of a family with minor children.
– Depending on the job of the staff, there is an obligation to use a mask or face shield.
You may be interested
Greek Resort named top “World’s Leading Luxury Green Resort”Panos - Dec 01, 2020
Sani Resort in Kassandra, Halkidiki gained the top spot as the “World’s Leading Luxury Green Resort” at the World Travel…
Greeks pay over half a million euros in Covid-19 fines in a dayPanos - Dec 01, 2020
Greeks were fined a total of over half a million Euros for violating Covid-19 measures following intensive police inspections on…
Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority extends Covid-19 directives until December 7 and 14Panos - Dec 01, 2020
The Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) extended the Covid-19 directives for domestic flights until Monday 7 December 2020 and for…