Cafes, restaurants reopening with strict safety rules
Greece’s cafes and restaurants are reopening for business on Monday following a long hiatus, as they closed just over two months ago due to the coronavirus curfews, home quarantines, and the strict preventive measures imposed by health authorities against the pandemic.
Cafes and restaurants will open with some restrictions in place, such as a distance of between 70 cm to 1.7 meters between seats and a maximum of six seated customers.
Other measures include:
– Compliance with instructions by employees and
– Also the observance of the rules of hygiene in the common areas and the toilets.
– Avoiding overcrowding
– Observance of personal hygiene measures (“that is, to wash our hands with soap and water or to apply hygiene with an alcoholic solution before eating, to cover the cough or sneezing with the inside of the elbow”).
– There is no limit in the case of a family with minor children.
– Depending on the job of the staff, there is an obligation to use a mask or face shield.
You may be interested
The first Aegean Hawk S-70 helicopter was delivered to the Hellenic Navy by AeroservicesPanos - May 07, 2021
The first upgraded Aegean Hawk S-70 helicopter was delivered to the Hellenic Navy today, Thursday 6 May. The work on…
Foreigners looking to buy Greek property amid Covid-19 pandemicPanos - May 07, 2021
Despite the pandemic, the demand for a permanent holiday home in selected destinations in Greece by foreigners is on the…
Greek Taxisnet services not available for citizens over weekendPanos - May 07, 2021
Online services on the Taxisnet platform system will not be available to taxpayers over the weekend due to scheduled upgrading.…