Greece: Recruitments to the health sector and the Police as a priority
A large meeting under Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis took place Thursday evening in order to plan recruitments to the health sector and the Police.
The meeting was attended by the ministers of Economics Christos Staikouras, Public Safety Michalis Chrisochoidis, Health Vasilis Kikilias. The plan is the recruitment of the necessary personnel within the following six months.
The Prime Minister gave the following directions:
– The previously announced recruitment of 2.450 people by the Ministry of Health will go on as a priority.
– A total of 1.500 new police officers will reinforce the DIAS teams and will be used to rebuild the DELTA teams by the end of the year.
Meanwhile, as it became known, the Governmental Council for Foreign Affairs and Defense (KYSEA) meets on Friday in order to select the new Chief of the Hellenic Police.
More specifically, the issues that will be discussed will be:
1. Briefing from the Minister of Defense
2. Selection of Hellenic Police leadership
3. Briefing on the appointment of the Prime Minister’s National Security Adviser
You may be interested
The first Aegean Hawk S-70 helicopter was delivered to the Hellenic Navy by AeroservicesPanos - May 07, 2021
The first upgraded Aegean Hawk S-70 helicopter was delivered to the Hellenic Navy today, Thursday 6 May. The work on…
Foreigners looking to buy Greek property amid Covid-19 pandemicPanos - May 07, 2021
Despite the pandemic, the demand for a permanent holiday home in selected destinations in Greece by foreigners is on the…
Greek Taxisnet services not available for citizens over weekendPanos - May 07, 2021
Online services on the Taxisnet platform system will not be available to taxpayers over the weekend due to scheduled upgrading.…