Greek Foreign Ministry denies reports that a Greek national is among victims in Kabul hotel attack

22 January 2018
948 Views

The Greek Foreign Ministry denied reports by the BBC that one of the victims in the attack in Kabul was a Greek national. The statement released said that both Greek pilots stations in Kabul were safe. Earlier a source from the Afghan security forces had told BBC that two Greeks were among the 14 foreigners that had been killed by the gunmen that stormed the Intercontinental Hotel in the capital of Afghanistan. The Greek Ministry said it was in constant contact with the local authorities in Kabul.

You may be interested

Organised beaches to open on Saturday across Greece
GREECE
shares20 views
GREECE
shares20 views

Organised beaches to open on Saturday across Greece

makis - May 05, 2021

Organised beaches in Greece will open n Saturday, May 8, as the easing up of the Covid-19 measures is taking…

Restarurants, cafes partially open in Greece
GREECE
shares50 views
GREECE
shares50 views

Restarurants, cafes partially open in Greece

makis - May 03, 2021

People sitting at tables outside, in restaurants, eateries, and cafes, sipping their coffee or having a snack, were encouraging images…

Covid vaccination platform for 40-44 age group to open tonight – SMS code “6” for food and coffee from Monday
GREECE
shares118 views
GREECE
shares118 views

Covid vaccination platform for 40-44 age group to open tonight – SMS code “6” for food and coffee from Monday

makis - Apr 28, 2021

Deputy Minister of Civil Protection, Nikos Hardalias, reiterated the need for all the protection measures in the churches, starting the…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.