Eight out of ten Greek women cheat on their husband
-Shocking findings of a large-scale survey on 2,000 couples carried out by the Andrology Institute Athens!
In a nationwide scientific survey carried out by the Andrology Institute Athens, unfaithful Greek women revealed the reasons that “pushed” them into a stranger’s arms.
What is quite impressive is that unlike the common belief that men have a more roving eye, women prove equally naughty. How else could one explain the rate of adulterous women that reaches 78% (8 to 10), compared to the 84% of men who are also unfaithful…
“An unfaithful woman is a Madame Bovary with a true romantic side, but also with an inherited tendency towards unfaithfulness that serves in breeding healthy offsprings” explains Dr. Constantinos Constantinides, President of the Andrology Institute Athens (www.andrologia.gr). In other words, “a woman is born unfaithful while a man becomes unfaithful in order to defend his fragile mascularity …
Therefore, a woman has the “gift” of infidelity that is naturally inherited, so to speak, while a man is driven to infidelity by society … so that we will be more of a man and boast about when among his many women. By nature, the woman is the one who chooses the lover that will be the father of her children”.
In a previous survey, Andrology Institute Athens presented ten reasons for which men cheat; these are biological, social and psychological factors. In this new survey carried out with the collaboration of gynecologist Stefanos Chandakas, urologists- surgeons Petros Drettas and Christos Fliatouras and Sociology Professor Chr. Antonopoulou, experts tried to delve deeper into the causes of female infidelity. The survey lasted two years and involved 2,000 couples, capturing the sexual equality of the two genders.
10 key features of female infidelity
1. Despite the prevailing belief that men are predators and women are prey, what really happens is the opposite. The woman chooses who to invite into her bed, because she controls both her own desire, and the desire of her man, with incredible ease. “Male predators should reconsider the point in time when the woman they were after actually surrendered. Then they’ll understand,” says Dr. Constantinidis.
“The male brain is primitive compared to that of a female. There are many incidents in life that prove how men are driven by uncontrollable lust, while women are always able to hold back their impulse. Androgens can drive a man’s brain wild while in women they are in balance with the estrogens that help the body settle and prepare for reproduction and motherhood. Nothing like androgens that drive the sexual act and violence … “.
2. Watch out when your wife is ovulating. She is by nature ready to cheat, as this is when she will combine sex with reproduction. In other words, she wants to be both a lover and a mother. If you are not the partner she is looking for, then it is certain that she will look elsewhere on the pretext of her natural drive.
3. A woman never cheats. She just walks away for good because she has been planning her actions for quite some while. In the contrary, a man is always ready to return to the safe arms of the mother-lover-partner, especially nowadays that women prove more useful and make the right decisions. “Just look at how many women provide for their families today while men are whining in cafeterias with their friends about life’s injustice and unfairness, blaming society that failed to recognize their value,” says Dr. Constantinidis.
4. Female infidelity is never frivolous, even when due to the wrong reasons. It is combined with wisdom and it is strategically planned. A woman only thinks with her head, so men are devastated when they learn that their wife had sex with someone else, and they want to kill her, like Othello. On the other hand, when a woman learns about her husband’s infidelity, she just turns her back and leaves.
5. Men are castrated through a woman’s infidelity, as they consider it a serious matter, as opposed to their own infidelity which they think is innocent and meaningless. They know that a woman who leaves is not running after a better male. The reason she leaves is because she is seeing a dysfunction in her partner’s character.
6. Infidelity in women is a punishment for the promiscuous lover, who questioned her divine nature. Medea was not just a woman her husband has cheated on, but a divine figure, who punishes greedy Theseus for leaving her after she gave him the Golden Fleece, power, children and a good life…
7. A woman’s infidelity is an act with a double meaning. I am punishing you because you were a bad boy but you may come back because you are useful in other, more simple things.
8. Infidelity in women comes from sexual intelligence and eroticism, while in men infidelity is void and fuelled by foolish talks about sexual achievements … like fishermen and hunters who boast about their skills and catches …
9. Female infidelity is usually passionate and pure, while in men it is bad proof of the vanity in manhood – an act driven by sexual jealousy for other males.
10. If we were to grade infidelity between the two genders, women would get honors, while men would fail. Because no matter how many times a man cheats he will always be caught in the act, while a woman will never let any one catch her but she will reveal her infidelity just because she wants to or in order to punish her partner saying that “there are other men who are better than you.”
You may be interested
Athens court rejects Folli Follie request for temporary protection from creditorsPanos - Nov 20, 2018
An Athens first instance justice on Monday rejected Folli Follie’s motion for temporary protection from creditors, with the beleaguered Greece-based…
Greek custom concept motorcycle out of this world!Panos - Nov 20, 2018
Visitors and exhibitors at the 2018 International Motorcycle Exhibition in Milan were taken aback at the sight of a unique…
Military cooperation program between Greece, JordanPanos - Nov 20, 2018
Greece armed forces' general staff and the corresponding Jordanian general staff have signed a military cooperation agreement, which includes joint…