8-year-old boy killed in a house fire

An 8-year-old boy with disabilities died when a fire broke out in the apartment of his grandparents at Patras.

Hearing that her grandchild was found dead, the grandmother fainted.

“We were together in the kitchen, I fed him and let him go to his room to play on the computer … Within five minutes the house was full of smoke and we could not enter the room where he was. His grandfather has burns trying to get the child out of the room” the grandmother clearly in shock.

The younger sister of the boy managed to get out of the house since she was sitting in the living room, while the grandfather was hospitalized suffering from severe burns.

Post a comment