FinMin Tsakalotos to have meetings with European counterparts
Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will have a series of contacts with European counterparts, including German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, over the next few days. They will discuss the course of the Greek program in view of the first evaluation as well as the issue of Greek debt, the debate on which will begin after the conclusion of the evaluation by the institutions.
The Minister’s schedule is as follows:
• Friday, January 8, 2016 / Rome / Pier Carlo Padoan, Italy’s Finance Minister.
• Saturday, January 9, 2016 / Lisbon / Mario Centeno, Finance Minister of Portugal.
• Sunday, January 10, 2016 / Paris / Michel Sapen, Finance Minister of France.
• Monday, January 11, 2016 / Helsinki / Alexander Stubb, Finland’s Finance Minister.
• Tuesday, January 12, 2016 / Amsterdam / Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Dutch Finance Minister and President of the Eurogroup.
• Wednesday, January 13, 2016 / Berlin / Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s Finance Minister.
You may be interested
Regling: “We are ready to ease the Greek debt”makis - Feb 23, 2018
Technical work has begun to determine whether Greece will need a debt relief after an expected exit from the rescue…
Turkey threatens violence against Italian drill ship anew in Cyprus!makis - Feb 23, 2018
Turkey continued its belligerent stance off the coast of Cyprus on Friday, as it openly threatened violence against the Italian…
Greek PM Tsipras met with German Chancellor Merkel on EU Summit sidelinesmakis - Feb 23, 2018
Greek PM Alexis Tsipras met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on the sidelines of the Brussels EU Summit, Thursday. According…