FinMin Tsakalotos to have meetings with European counterparts
Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos will have a series of contacts with European counterparts, including German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, over the next few days. They will discuss the course of the Greek program in view of the first evaluation as well as the issue of Greek debt, the debate on which will begin after the conclusion of the evaluation by the institutions.
The Minister’s schedule is as follows:
• Friday, January 8, 2016 / Rome / Pier Carlo Padoan, Italy’s Finance Minister.
• Saturday, January 9, 2016 / Lisbon / Mario Centeno, Finance Minister of Portugal.
• Sunday, January 10, 2016 / Paris / Michel Sapen, Finance Minister of France.
• Monday, January 11, 2016 / Helsinki / Alexander Stubb, Finland’s Finance Minister.
• Tuesday, January 12, 2016 / Amsterdam / Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Dutch Finance Minister and President of the Eurogroup.
• Wednesday, January 13, 2016 / Berlin / Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany’s Finance Minister.
You may be interested
Syros: Greek tradition & western influence come to a harmonious marriagePanos - Oct 20, 2017
Ermoúpoli (meaning “the city of Hermes”) is the island’s capital town and has been the first important trade and industrial…
Environment may have partially led to the fall of Queen Cleopatra, research suggestsPanos - Oct 20, 2017
Environmental records and historic documents suggest a volcanic eruption could have aided the Romans in victory According to a report…
Greek astronomer in Germany discovers spindle-like galaxiesPanos - Oct 20, 2017
Athanasia Tatsi is another Greek scientist at the forefront of global scientific research this time in the field of Astronomy.…